Helping To Build ONE Healthy Community
Join us for the 16th annual Silver Bell Soirée!
The Lafayette Community Health Care Clinic will host its sixteenth annual Silver Bell Soirée on Dec. 5, 2013, an event that will celebrate 20 years of serving Lafayette Parish’s working uninsured. In a tribute to the event’s roots, the Silver Bell Soirée will be held at its original location, the Palmetto Club, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and will be the kickoff event for the holiday season! This social event will include hors d’oeuvres, drinks and a silent auction. To reserve your tickets, call 593-9208 or purchase with PayPal below.
We are helping the working uninsured
The Lafayette Community Health Care Clinic is a non-profit organization that provides quality outpatient health care
for the eligible working uninsured and develops and provides programs to address community health care needs through
The primary goal of this effort is to make basic health care services accessible to lower income working Lafayette
Parish residents so that they will remain healthy enough to maintain their jobs, their homes, and their
Why the Lafayette Community Health Care Clinic?
- Workers are able to maintain their health so they can stay employed
- Area employers have a healthy, dependable workforce with which to run their business
- New Business owners can pursue their dream of business ownership without delays caused by unattended
health issues, or using much-needed capital dollars to purchase often-unaffordable health insurance
- Local economic development agencies have a viable lure to attract businesses to the area
- Economic benefits for all by treating the uninsured in the most cost-effective manner available-at a
lower cost than providing basic care through hospital emergency rooms or government-run programs
|View/Download our annual report||View Clinic Calendar|
People you can trust
In 1992, Dr. Terry Cromwell, a prominent Lafayette plastic surgeon, founded the Lafayette Community Health Care
Clinic. As then-president of the Lafayette Parish Medical Society, Dr. Cromwell and members ….