The Lafayette Community Health Care Clinic is a non-profit organization that provides quality outpatient health care
for the eligible working uninsured and develops and provides programs to address community health care needs through collaborative partnerships.
The primary goal of this effort is to make basic health care services accessible to lower income working Lafayette
Parish residents so that they will remain healthy enough to maintain their jobs, their homes, and their
Why the Lafayette Community Health Care Clinic?
- Workers are able to maintain their health so they can stay employed
- Area employers have a healthy, dependable workforce with which to run their business
- New Business owners can pursue their dream of business ownership without delays caused by unattended
health issues, or using much-needed capital dollars to purchase often-unaffordable health insurance
- Local economic development agencies have a viable lure to attract businesses to the area
- Economic benefits for all by treating the uninsured in the most cost-effective manner available-at a
lower cost than providing basic care through hospital emergency rooms or government-run programs
April Clinic Night Sponsors
April 5:Our Lady of Lourdes
April 7: Park Place
April 12: LAMMICO
April 21: Phil Gachassin MD
April 26: Gilsbar
Watch the NEW Eligibility Screening Video here.
Read our quarterly newsletter here.
Check out our appearance on local news for the clinic’s Mini Health Fair here.
5th ANNUAL FREE SKIN CANCER SCREENING
Saturday, May 14,2016
Open to all on a first come first serve basis
Lafayette Community Health Care Clinic
1317 Jefferson Street Lafayette ,LA 70501
RSVP by April 30th
Entertainment by Richard Lebouef & Two Step
People you can trust
In 1992, Dr. Terry Cromwell, a prominent Lafayette plastic surgeon, founded the Lafayette Community Health Care
Clinic. As then-president of the Lafayette Parish Medical Society, Dr. Cromwell and members ….
Did you know?
The Clinic is able to provide up to $15 worth of care for every $5 donated. In 2015, the Clinic provided:
- 1,309 medical and gynecological services and nutritional consultations valued at $94,834.00
- 1839 lab and X-ray referrals, breast cancer screenings, flu shot and specialist referrals valued at $207,556.32
- 330 dental treatments valued at $103,874.00